Full time, Permanent
£24,000 – £28,000 DOE
Our client in Whitchurch requires an Accounts Manager.
This position is full time, Monday to Friday and will be office based at the client head office in Whitchurch. There may be an occasional need for travel within the UK and occasional international travel as required by the company.
The purpose of the Account Manager role is to create long-term, trusting relationships with our existing customer base. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee the portfolio of customers and develop new business from existing clients. Customer improvement is vital; building relationships that improve our customers’ business to ensure customer retention and growth. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining customer relationships that promote satisfaction and retention.
Main Responsibilities & Accountability:
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all existing customer account management matters.
- Primary focus is Customer Improvement – building relationships that improve our customers’ business to ensure customer retention and account growth.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining customer relationships that promote satisfaction and retention.
- Drive and deliver the KPIs set out.
- Forecast and track account metrics for the weekly management meeting.
- Attend weekly management meetings and input data as required
- Account management of our existing customer base
- Ensure our customers know about our extensive product range, and ensure they are informed in a timely manner of new products we are launching developed by our R&D team.
- Identify new business opportunities within our existing customer base by gaining insight into their industry, business needs and requirements.
- Ensure our CRM (HubSpot) is continually updated with cleansed customer data, customer notes, quotations, and tasks.
- Provide quotations and close agreements to maximise profits
- Have a strong understanding of our margin requirements.
- Model high level leadership and people management skills
- Resolution of day-to-day matters that may arise involving colleagues
- Provide guidance, support, and direction to the team, setting expectations, managing performance, providing feedback
- Coach and support direct reports to ensure that our values are embedded
- Focus on continuing professional development leading to empowered people with a growth mindset
For more information or to apply for this position please send your CV to Louise.APPLY FOR THIS JOB