Our Client in Ludlow has a fantastic opportunity for an Office Supervisor to join their team on a permanent basis.
This is a full-time role 36.5 hours per week, paying between £9.00-£10.00 per hour dependent on experience.
You will be working in the Docupoint department which is where all of the mail, photocopying, binding, scanning and all other general administration tasks for the firm are performed. The successful applicant will be responsible for maintaining a productive workflow and acting as a team ‘coach’.
The role would suit someone with a strong background in administration and workflow management with a high attention to detail and accuracy. You must have previous experience of supervision or line management.
|· Responsible for supporting staff with recognised procedures and processes within Docupoint|
· Ensure that any new staff within designated team are provided with comprehensive training and induction
· Ensure high standards of work performance are maintained, identify and take appropriate action and escalate as necessary to Team Leader
· Report any problems to Team Leader and resolve
· Ensure that the team are given the skills need to successfully carry out their role
· Deal with all client information with utmost confidentiality
· Other administration tasks
· Must have previous supervising experience
· Good knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel
· Experience of developing, implementing and maintaining administrative systems
· Good interpersonal skills
· Excellent communication skills
|For more information or to apply for this role please contact Jess on 01743 461239 or send your CV to email@example.com|