£12.70 per hour
Full time, Monday to Friday.
My client in Shrewsbury requires a Call Coordinator.
The position is with an immediate start for the successful candidate and working hours would be Monday to Thursday 8.45 – 17.00pm and Friday 8.45 – 16.00pm.
The post holder is accountable to the Senior Social Worker you will be the main point of contact following First Point of Contact (FPOC) for public and agency contact regarding concerns about the welfare and protection of children. The role will be to offer clear, sound advice and assistance to callers under guidance from Senior Social Workers and liaising with Social Workers and other colleagues within Compass. The post holder will record information on manual and electronic systems.
- Responsible for taking Initial Contact Team calls
- Inputting information into the record management system or any other IT system as required
- Keep the Senior Social Worker informed of all issues relating to concerns about children
- Liaise with Senior Social Workers, Social Workers and other colleagues within Compass
- Comply with the policies and procedures set out by Shropshire Council, the Data Protection Act, Information Sharing Guidance and Working Together to Safeguard Children (2015)
- Undertake agency checks as directed by the Senior Social Worker or Service Manager
- Search management system for previously known information regarding children who are known to the service
- Retrieve files from the Records Management system
- Sending out standard letters responses to agencies as required
- Responding to emails received through the Initial Contact Team mailbox
- Liaising with case management teams in relation to the allocation of cases for assessment
- As part of a multi-agency team to receive telephone calls from members of the public and professionals and/or letters of enquiry/referrals. This position requires skill and expertise in listening, analysing information presented, searching Carefirst case management system to determine whether families are known or have been previously known, relaying information to the Senior Social Worker and entering all relevant information into the case management database in a timely manner.
For more information or to apply please send your CV to Louise or call our office 01743 – 461239.