An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a successful business in the Customer Support team on a temporary on-going contract in the Shrewsbury area, initially until summer 2020. We are looking for competent administrators who can handle a high level of incoming calls whilst delivering excellent customer service.
Working as part of a team, your role will be to deliver exceptional multi-channel support to all customers and partners, managing queries and orders via telephone, email or the website. This role requires you to liaise with customers and ensuring customers journeys are efficient and service levels are achieved.
This is a full-time role paying £18,000-£22,000 depending on experience and the workings hours are 9.00-17.00 Monday to Friday with an immediate start available for the successful applicant.
- Liaise with customers across all channels while maintaining a professional manner.
- Create new sales accounts for lead/new customers as per department procedure and ensure customer account information is accurate and kept up to date.
- Ability to handle high volume calls – 30-40 telephone calls taken daily.
- High volume data input – approximately 40-50 orders keyed daily (via email or telephone calls).
- Effectively communicate and deal with email enquiries – approximately 20-30 daily.
- Work well and accurately under pressure.
- Provide quotations and product information to customers when required.
- Process orders received across all channels and confirm that delivery dates and lead times are agreed with customers, ensuring necessary documents are filed appropriately.
- Responsible for raising returns, invoices and credit notes where necessary.
- Process credit card payments.
- Engage in customer satisfaction surveys to identify ways of improving service levels.
- Minimum of 2 years working in a customer service role.
- Competent Administrator.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Confident telephone manner.
- Able to handle difficult situations and work calmly under pressure.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office especially Word and Excel.
For more information or to apply for this role please call Jess on 01743 461239 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Absolute Personnel specialises in temporary and permanent recruitment for commercial, industrial, catering, transport and skilled & technical sectors. If this vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors at www.absolutepersonnel.co.ukAPPLY FOR THIS JOB