Customer Support Advisor
Full time (Monday-Friday 09.00-17.00)
Fantastic opportunity for a Customer Support Advisor to join a well-established company dealing in the Educational sector.
- Liaise with customers on a regular basis across all channels while maintaining a professional manner to developing excellent client relationships.
- Create new sales accounts for lead/new customers as per department procedures and ensure customer account information is accurate and kept up to date.
- Provide quotations & product information to customers when required.
- Process orders received across all channels and confirm that delivery dates and lead times are agreed with customers, ensuring necessary documents are filed appropriately.
- Responsible for raising returns, invoices and credit notes where necessary.
- Process credit card payments.
- Engage in customer satisfaction surveys to identify ways of improving service levels.
- Be available for training and communication meetings, call communication meetings regularly and update other members of the team following meetings.
- Contribute to all associated marketing activities using knowledge of markets, products & competitors.
- Collaborate on new product development projects, offer input and give feedback where necessary.
- Work in accordance with company values and with the client at the focus of all activities.
- Exceptional communication skills
- 2+ years’ experience of working in a customer focussed role
- Professional telephone manner
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong relationship builder
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to handle difficult situations and work calmly under pressure.
- Team player
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office Packages especially Word and Excel
If you are interested in this position, please send across your CV to email@example.com or call the office on 01743 461239.APPLY FOR THIS JOB