My Client has a fantastic opportunity for an Environmental Health Officer to join their team on a temporary, ongoing basis.
You will be required to conduct Statutory Nuisance investigations. You must be registered with EHRB and hold a degree/ diploma in Environmental Health or have specialist qualifications in Environmental Protection and extensive local Authority experience.
This is a full-time position, Monday-Friday 09.00-17.00 paying £16.60 per hour.
- The provision of technical advice for the anti-social behaviour function
- Respond to nuisance and anti-social behaviour enquiries from the public, members and partner organisations as required.
- Investigate and resolve a variety of environmental health nuisance and anti-social behaviour complaints and service requests.
- Keep up to date with relevant legislation and appropriate practices and attend seminars, meetings and training courses as required.
- Attend and contribute to ASBRAC’s (Anti-Social Behaviour Risk Assessment Conferences) as part of a multi-agency response to ASB cases;
- Attend and contribute to Bronze Level Tasking meetings
- Respond to requests for Community Triggers, working with partner agencies and co-ordinating responses.
- Promote the single reporting number and the response to ASB by undertaking publicity and promotional activities;
- Advise Councillors, and officers of the Council, of their responsibility under the Crime and Disorder Act, and subsequent acts, in respect to ASB.
- Must be registered with EHRB and hold a degree or diploma in Environmental Health or have specialist qualifications in Environmental Protection and extensive local Authority experience
- Excellent computer skills
- Experience in a similar role
- A full UK driving licence and own transport
For more information or to apply for this role please contact Jess on 01743 461239 or send your CV to Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org
Absolute Personnel specialises in temporary and permanent recruitment for commercial, industrial, catering, transport and skilled & technical sectors. If this vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors at www.absolutepersonnel.co.ukAPPLY FOR THIS JOB