FLT reach driver
Fulltime Monday – Friday 10.00 -19.30
Temp – Perm
This is an opportunity to join one of Cheshire’s most established and thriving companies, supplying the essential products that building trade professionals rely on every day.
You will deliver outstanding operational performance with the ability to operate safely in a fast-paced environment to ensure the accurate and timely delivery of products to our customers.
- Checking Stock, goods and location controlling.
- Hands on role using reach truck and handballing – may involve lifting and carrying.
- Maintaining equipment and reporting on malfunctions.
- Adhering to health & safety policies and quality standards, taking responsibility for the Health and Safety and welfare of yourself and others.
- Reporting any damaged or missing goods to Warehouse Managers or Supervisors.
- Keeping the warehouse environment clean and tidy and maintaining equipment.
- Ensuring efficient operations by adhering to operational procedures, rules, and schedules.
- always Treating merchandise with care and concern.
- Valid recognised Reach Truck licence and or valid VNA Licence (RTITB or ITSSAR)
- Valid Reach Truck experience.
- Punctual and reliable hard working team player.
- Accurate – with excellent attention to detail.
- Well organised and self-sufficient.
- Strong communicator with good written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexible with a positive attitude.
- Versatile – willingness to move to other departments to meet business needs.
- Able to contribute to the delivery of departmental/organisational KPI’s.
- Opportunities to progress.
- Family run firm with intrinsic high values.
- Onsite parking
- Training will be provided
If this is of interest, please call the office on 01743 461239 speak with Josh.APPLY FOR THIS JOB