Goods In Operative
Monday – Friday 8.30 – 17.00
Temp – Perm
£10 per hour
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join a friendly, family-run business in a clean working environment.
You will be required to assist with the goods within the factory.
- Learn and follow processes
- Accurately check and count the goods received
- Label boxes correctly and send them to the correct location in the warehouse
- Enter information onto the ERP system
- Keep immediate work area clean and tidy
- High attention to detail to inspect items before receiving them in
- Be physically fit
- Have basic computer skills
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
For more information on this position or to apply please call our office on 01743 461239 or send your CV to email@example.comAPPLY FOR THIS JOB