My Client in Shrewsbury is seeking a Graphic Designer to become an essential part of its small team on a permanent basis.
This is a full-time role, Monday-Thursday 8.30-17.00 and Friday 8.30-13.30. The salary is between £19,000-£21,000 per annum.
You must be an outgoing, enthusiastic and flexible person with a creative flair but the ability to work on-brand and a good understanding of the design and print production process.
- The design and production of corporate templates, materials and literature for all external communication i.e. newsletters, event materials and signage, leaflets etc.
- Working across the Association providing graphical support to projects, marketing and event functions
- Design for company’s website and social media platforms
- Liaising with a roster of printers
- Editing and producing video content
- Highly proficient in the use of pc-based Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, InDesign,
- Illustrator, plus Microsoft Office
- Video editing skills
- Knowledge of the full print process
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Holder of a valid passport and ability to travel away from home for up to a week at a time
For more information or to apply for this role please call Jess on 01743 461239 or send your CV to Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Absolute Personnel specialises in temporary and permanent recruitment for commercial, industrial, catering, transport and skilled & technical sectors. If this vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors at www.absolutepersonnel.co.ukAPPLY FOR THIS JOB