Up to £17.00ph
Are you looking for a new job and have previous HGV Mechanical experience? Look no further!!
This is a fabulous opportunity for a knowledgeable, hardworking HGV Mechanic to apply his or her skills in a company that offers a competitive salary, company pension scheme, and onsite free parking. The company is an independent service provider, specialising in the repair of refuse collection vehicles.
Our client is currently looking for an experienced HGV Mechanic to with keeping up on the level of commitment to safety and customer service. Previous experience within this role is essential. The successful candidate will be required to
· Perform truck repair and maintenance work in accordance with industry standards,
· Run diagnostics on vehicles and work closely with other team members to meet company goals.
· Maintain, inspect, repair, and test the company’s HGV fleet and external customers’ vehicles
· Prepare the company’s refuse vehicle fleet ready for an annual MOT inspection
· Carry out periodic safety inspections of all HGV vehicles to VOSA inspection manual standards.
· Attend vehicle breakdowns and diagnose and repair faults as required.
· Complete all company paperwork as required daily until the new electronic system is fully implemented
· To maintain work areas in a safe and clean condition
· To ensure that all relevant legislation and Health and Safety procedures are adhered to.
· Full driving Licence with category C entitlement
· Minimum 5 years’ experience of working with all aspects of HGV and light commercial maintenance and repair.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Ability to work under pressure and set deadlines and prioritise tasks.
If you think you have what it takes for this role, please send your CV to Josh and give our office a call on 01743-461239 for further information.APPLY FOR THIS JOB