Temporary – Ongoing (Seasonal)
Paying – £10 per hour
Our client needs enthusiastic individuals to work alongside their catering team. The client offers a dynamic and exciting working environment that you can be part of.
They operate multiple shift times depending on the needs of the kitchen. It’s perfect if you’re looking for full-time work or part-time, this role accommodates all.
You can choose what’s best suited for you!!!!
- Serve food on the servery to guests and staff
- Help prepare food in the kitchen
- Ensure everything is clean and tidy after service
- Serve puddings
- General kitchen duties
- Rearranging the dining hall depending on events
- Assist with the unpacking of deliveries to ensure food is stored correctly
- Happy to work in a fast-paced environment
- Works well in a team
- Attention to key detail
- Training provided
- Weekend work
- Flexible shifts
- Hourly rate will not change
Having experience isn’t essential but advantageous. To apply for this role please call our office on 01743 461239 or send CV to Freya
APPLY FOR THIS JOB