My Client based just outside of Shrewsbury is looking for a Lead HR Adviser to join their team on a temporary, ongoing basis with an immediate start.
It is a part time role, 3 days per week, 09.00-17.00. Paying up to £16.41 per hour depending on experience.
You must have experience in a similar role and must be CIPD qualified, minimum level 5.
- Assist leaders in the organisation to deal with all employment issues relating to disciplinary and grievance processes as well as dealing with improving non-performance. This will involve guidance and training in such procedures to ensure that leaders are competent in this area.
- Ensure that leaders in the organisation work with the absence policy and procedures including supporting managers at meetings and absence reviews
- Manage data regarding KPI’s such as turnover, absence and recruitment
- Maintenance and oversight of the recruitment system ensuring that jobs are advertised and hiring managers are using the system to process applicants accordingly. Ensuring the system is updated with relevant information
- Advise on appropriate employment law case by case or seek to establish correct advice as appropriate and by case
- Advise managers about employee relations and work with our recognised union as appropriate
- Review and update information provided to the organisation and update any legislative changes
- Work with the training Coordinator to deliver suitable training in HR processes and management development
- Experience of giving first-hand HR advice working in a generalist role
- Clear and effective communicator who can give examples of where they have been involved in providing practical HR advice
- Self-starter who can give relevant and clear examples of how they have delivered improvements to an organisations policies and practices
- Must have experience of supporting and developing others and leading by example
- Data driven can give clear examples of where they have used HR data to help focus operations management activities
For more information or to apply for this role please contact Jess on 01743 461239 or send your CV to email@example.com
Absolute Personnel specialises in temporary and permanent recruitment for commercial, industrial, catering, transport and skilled & technical sectors. If this vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors at www.absolutepersonnel.co.ukAPPLY FOR THIS JOB