A great opportunity has opened to join this well-established, multi-disciplined, independent and award-winning Estate and Lettings Agency within their busy and vibrant Telford branch.
They are an award-winning Estate Agent who pride themselves on their customer service and their dedicated staff members.
The role is Monday-Friday 9.00-17.30, you will also be required to work one Saturday in three with time off in lieu. This role is paying up to £19,000 a year dependent on experience.
- Office administration dealing with face to face, telephone and e-mail enquiries.
- Management of the office diary system.
- Register potential tenants and arrange viewings for the Lettings Negotiators.
- Handle enquiries from Landlords.
- Complete referencing process and prepare tenancy agreements whilst maintaining communication with all parties throughout and providing a seamless service from application to move in.
- Arrange inventories, gas safety certificates, EPC’s.
- Carry out viewings when required therefore a car will be required.
- At least 1 years’ experience in a similar role (Essential)
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Computer literate
- Clean, full UK driving licence and use of own car
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
For more information or to apply for this role please contact Jess on 01743 461239 or send your CV to email@example.com
Absolute Personnel specialises in temporary and permanent recruitment for commercial, industrial, catering, transport and skilled & technical sectors. If this vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors at www.absolutepersonnel.co.ukAPPLY FOR THIS JOB