£20,000-£26,000 per annum
Our client is looking for someone to join their marketing team, managing the companies third party channels. You will be improving product listings and account health to maintain high level of customer expectation and service. You will also manage marketing stock and assist in marketing projects
- Manage all listings on third party sales platforms across multiple brands
- Improve product search performance and sales through analysis
- Explore third party marketplace features and improve account health
- Monitor promotions and advertising on third party sales channels
- Maintain accurate imagery, copy, and stock levels
- Creation of new product listings that reflect that reflect the brand
- Create sales orders for promotional stock, e.g., Exhibitions, networking, photoshoots.
- Research potential brand collaborations
- Carry out marketing projects
- Represent the company at exhibitions
- Attention to detail and good organisational skills
- A high level of English and computer competency is essential
- Experience with third party marketplaces, not essential, but desired, e.g. Etsy, Amazon, etc.
- Be able to work on your own initiative or within a team.
- Friendly and professional with good people skills.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Able to work in a busy office environment.
- It is essential that all staff work together as a team to help ensure all duties are covered successfully and on time. Therefore, you will be expected to carry out any other reasonable duties as and when requested by your manager.
Full training will be provided with hybrid working possible after 3-6 months.
Working hours are 8.30am-5pm Monday to Thursday and 8.30am-4pm on a Friday
No experience necessary just the willingness to learn and not shy away from hard work. If all the above ticks the boxes why not apply now!APPLY FOR THIS JOB