Our client on the outskirts of Shrewsbury is looking for a Senior Care Co-Ordinator to join their team on a permanent basis.
This is a full-time role, 5 days over a 7-day period, you will also be required to cover on-call.
Paying £25,000 per annum, plus additional when on call.
You will assist the Registered Manager to organise the day to day running of the service provision through the policies, training, supervision and guidance provided by the company.
- Maintain all care plans/care records in accordance with the company’s policy and audit care records
- Develop and maintain duty rota to meet the needs of the Clients
- Develop and maintain annual leave requests
- Continue the running of the company when Registered Manager is off
- Ability to induct and orientate new employees to the job role and service
- Organise and plan supervision and appraisals for care staff
- Provide and oversee staff providing Clients with support/assistance
- Dispense medication following policies and procedures
- Ensure that the staff allocated, and the staff attending each Client have the relevant skills, knowledge and resources related to the opportunities and needs of that person
- Communicate any problems, concerns or changes to peoples’ family members as needed
- Build rapport with Clients by establishing personal connections
- Recognise the importance of effective communication within the multi-disciplinary team, with Clients and their families/friends, whilst recognising people’s needs for alternative methods of communication and respond accordingly
- Ensure that each staff member is introduced to the Client before or at the beginning of the first visit by that staff member, and that the Client always knows who to expect at each visit
- Plan, develop, implement and assess approaches to promote health and well-being
- Manage travel delays and staff shortages
- QCS Diploma (level 5) Health and Social Care
- At least three years’ experience in a supervisory role
- Be able to adapt and address situations quickly
- Must be conversant with the Care Standards Act 2008
- Knowledge of Health & Safety procedures and CQC
- Full driving license and use of own transport
For more information or to apply for this role please contact Jess on 01743 461239 or send your CV to email@example.comAPPLY FOR THIS JOB