Full time, Monday to Friday – 08:00 till 16:00, Saturday – 08:00 till 13:0
Temp – Perm
£11.50 per hour
My client is looking for someone to join their fantastic team in Telford to take delivery of the local green waste generated from the households of Shropshire County Council commercial grounds maintenance companies. The team located at Telford work together to turn this waste into a value-added product that can be used within the local agricultural and horticultural markets. Daily operational responsibilities range from checking incoming wastes, operating a front shovel loader to shred the waste, maintaining compost piles and compost finishing line to name just a few
- Carry out site operations of Telford compost site day to day activities
- Responsible for Site Operations covering: Composts, Leachate Management
- Deputise for senior site operator in their absence.
- Responsible for plant and associated attachments on all sites, including maintenance.
- Operate weighbridge
- Litter picking the site
- Checking incoming loads
- Removing contrary material as required
- Windrow turning using a front shovel loader
- Other general site duties as required
- Able to work on own initiative and prioritise own workload
- Front shovel loader license essential (Or equivalent)
- Good communication skills
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of recycling organic waste material
- Health and Safety awareness
- Full driving license
For more information or to apply please call our office 01743 – 461239 or send your CV to Joshua.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB