Skilled CNC machinist
Early Shift 6.00am-2.00pm Mon-Friday
Late Shift 2pm-11.30pm Mon-Thurs (Shift allowance on top)
Up to £15 Ph
My client specialises in CNC (Vertical/Horizontal/Turning) machining.
They are looking to expand their team of skilled machinists. The successful candidate will be expected to undertake a verity of tasks such as machine set ups, first off inspection, alterations, process improvements as well as operating.
- Machine setting, programming, and resolving technical Issue’s as they arise
- Ensure daily production targets are being achieved and quality standards maintained.
- Carry out inspection duties as required / be involved with quality improvement projects
- Create / modify / repair machine fixtures when required.
- Create and prove out machine programs on new and existing work as required.
- Support engineering in NPI process.
- Continuous Improvement of manufacturing processes
- Any other activities necessary to ensure the Production department delivers its objectives
- Experience in all aspects of the above responsibilities
- Good understanding of inspection methods
- An in-depth knowledge of technical drawings, geometric tolerances, and practices
- Competent machine programming skills
- Good communication skills
- Good understanding of manufacturing processes
- Good team worker
- Hard working and enthusiastic
For more information or to apply please call our office 01743 – 461239 or send your CV to Joshua.APPLY FOR THIS JOB