£29,984 Per Annum
The client is looking for a goal orientated Store Manager.
The ideal candidate has excellent communication skills and can provide exceptional customer service. The role requires someone who is organised and can manage their own and other’s time effectively. A good level of numeracy is also necessary in this role.
As a store manager people management, experience, and a record of achieving KPI’s is essential. The key aspects of the role are converting sales, people management and administration. The biggest challenge is hitting the store targets.
Core Responsibilities for store manager:
Store Growth and Development
- Accountable for the development and growth of every aspect of the Store.
- Ensure all revenue and growth targets are achieved.
- Effective control all costs within reasonable jurisdiction.
- Bring a sense of urgency to situations, demonstrate an active approach, be willing to get involved to increase the pace and achieve goals and objectives.
- Sell space and ensure the customer has all relevant information to make an informed decision, by explaining the features and benefits and price solutions.
- Achieve sales targets by maximising all sales opportunities. This will include responding and following up on customer enquiries, challenging objections, upselling our retail products, and closing sales.
Manage and Train Employees
- Recruit, train, develop and sustain staff to ensure standards are always maintained to the highest level.
- Motivate staff to give their best results, praising them when things go well and appraising them of improvements where necessary.
- Provide optimum levels of leadership, if required, encouragement, training, and support to help others achieve their results and meet their budgets
Maintenance and Administration:
- Ensure effective administration of the store so that company systems, policies and procedures are always adhered to.
- Ensure the site is kept to the highest standards, and all maintenance tasks are completed
- Work to a high specification to improve and maintain quality.
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment for both staff and customers.
- Create and implement effective marketing plans, monitoring and reviewing results at regular intervals.
- To create brand awareness, by promoting the store in the local community. Tasks may include visits to local shops and businesses, networking and organising local events. All employees are encouraged to present their marketing ideas.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £29,984.00 per yearAPPLY FOR THIS JOB