Monday -Friday 8.30-17.00
Temp – Perm
£9.04 per hour
Our client is looking to build their team and what a time to join. The client offers an immaculate warehouse with a fantastic welcoming team. If this is somewhere you wish to work, please keep reading.
- Take receipt of returns.
- Unpack and check goods received from suppliers against purchase orders.
- Unpack, check, and advise Team Leader of customer returns.
- Advice Team Leader of short deliveries and discrepancies.
- Pre-pack goods in specified quantities and packaging.
- Pick and pack bills assembly orders.
- Plan and carry out safe, efficient, and logical put-away and storage of goods.
- Pick goods for customer orders and attend to any special requirements.
- Pack goods for customer orders and label as required.
- Complete despatch documentation for carriers.
- Despatch orders according to their status.
- Complete manual handling duties (this may include chemicals handling).
- Assist with cycle counting and inventory duties.
- Always ensure the security of the Distribution Centre inventory.
- Keep workplace, shelves, and racks, clean, safe and tidy.
- Complete Distribution Centre reports as appropriate.
- Achieve Distribution Centre and personal performance targets.
- Cooperate with the company on health and safety matters and comply with the company health and safety policy, procedures, and Safe Systems of Work (SSoW).
- Have a good eye for detail.
- Team player
- Previous experience in a warehouse
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Work well under pressure.
- Prioritise workload.
A reasonable amount of overtime will be expected during peak, this is to ensure objectives are met. To apply for this position or for more information please call our office 01743 – 461239 or send your CV to Freya.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Permanent
Salary: £9.04 per hourAPPLY FOR THIS JOB