Fulltime Monday – Friday 10.00 -19.30
Temp – Perm
My client is looking for warehouse operatives’ responsibility for performing various warehouse duties throughout the site.
Delivering outstanding operational performance with the ability to operate in a fast-paced environment to ensure the accurate and timely delivery of products.
- Receiving and checking incoming pick tickets.
- Retrieving orders according to quantity, size etc, ensuring accuracy.
- Operating warehouse equipment to build and send appropriate orders.
- Maintaining equipment and reporting on malfunctions.
- Taking responsibility for the company’s freight and assets by reporting any suspicious activity at work.
- Reporting any damaged or missing goods to Warehouse Managers or Supervisors.
- Keeping the warehouse environment clean and tidy and maintaining equipment.
- Ensuring efficient operations by adhering to operational procedures, rules, and schedules.
- always Treating merchandise with care and concern.
- Self-sufficient and reliable
- Well organised with attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Versatile with a positive attitude
- Willing to accept challenge and change as part of everyday life.
- Willing to move to other departments to meet business needs.
- Demonstrate personal contribution in the delivery of departmental/organisational KIP’s.
- Adhering to health & safety policies and quality standards.
- Opportunities to progress.
- Family run firm with intrinsic high values.
- On site parking
- Training will be provided
If this is of interest, please call the office on 01743 461239 speak with Josh.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB