Posted: June 29, 2020
Salary: £20,000 per annum
Location: Shrewsbury
Division: Industrial
Type: Contract

Our client in Shrewsbury requires a Warehouse Supervisor.

The client is customer focused, putting customers at the heart of everything, they provide a quality personal service and believe that every team member plays a critical part within the business.

Having previous proven experience in managing a small team is essential for this role along with being computer literate. (e.g. Microsoft Packages and excel).

You will have shop floor presence as 80% is shop floor based and the other 20% in the office completing relevant paperwork. You must have knowledge with warehouse systems.

The ideal candidate should be:

  • Confident
  • Hardworking
  • Enthusiastic
  • Quick learner
  • Team Player

The position is full time, temp to perm, 13.00 – 22.00pm, Monday to Friday. If successful you would be required to start immediately.

If you have what it takes, and the skills required please call our office on 01743 461239 or send your CV to Louise.

APPLY FOR THIS JOB