Various Hours available
Temporary – Ongoing (Until November 2024)
Paying Up to £10.42 per hour
Our client needs enthusiastic individuals to work alongside their catering team. The client offers a dynamic and exciting working environment that you can be part of.
They operate multiple shift times depending on the needs of the kitchen. You will assist with preparing and serving breakfast lunch and dinner to the children. It’s perfect if you’re looking for full-time work or part-time, this role accommodates for all, and best of all you can choose what days and hours suit you. You must be able to able to work at least 2-weekend shifts a month whether it be a Saturday & Sunday or one of the 2 days.
- Serve food on the servery to guests and staff
- Help prepare food in the kitchen
- Ensure everything is clean and tidy after service
- Serve puddings
- General kitchen duties
- Rearranging the dining hall depending on events
- Assist with the unpacking of deliveries to ensure food is stored correctly
- Happy to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work weekends.
- Works well in a team
- Attention to key detail
- Must wear all black (no shorts allowed)
If this is a role you would be interested in please send your CV to Katie.