Monday – Friday
Temporary – Ongoing
£11.39 Per Hour
We are Hiring!
Are you looking for your next challenge, well look no further. Our longstanding client the Shropshire Council is currently recruiting for a Minibus Driver to assist them transport students to and from school.
You will be required to work between Monday and Friday either working mornings, afternoons or both depending on what route you will be on. The morning shift is usually 7am-10am and the afternoon 2.30pm – 5pm. This is term time only so a great opportunity for this looking for term time only hours.
- Driving the minibus carefully ensuring that road safety is adhered to always
- Belts to be checked on all students before you set off
- Correctly handling wheelchairs and making sure they are secure
- Working with the Passenger assistant to ensure a smooth journey for all
- Always acting compassionately with all students
- Working calmly
- Working well in a team
- Remain professional in all situations
- Must have a D1 entitlement on licence
No experience is necessary for this position just the willingness to ensure all student needs are met during their journey to and from school.
You will be given full wheelchair training, drivers assessment and route training. Should you be a suitable candidate a full enhanced DBS will be undertaken.
Why not apply now! Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office on 01743 461239.